So 2000 Jeep has been experiencing a drop
in voltage. I've replaced the battery,both
battery terminals & alternator (refurbish).
The Jeep ran at 14 votls for 2 days after the
repairs , while leaving for dinner with the
wife tonight. Started the Jeep and it had
dropped to 11-12 votls. Made it to dinner,but
not sure if I'll make it home...is it possible
the refurbish alternator is bad? I've feel like
gone threw every other possible scenario...I
I had a 97, I finally traced it to a bad blower motor eating up my batteries, in 4yrs went thru 3 batteries, constantly on, finally fried the system, replaced blower and harness to the blower not 1 problem after that.
Search Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
Jeep Grand Cherokee Experts