Serious Buyer. Wants Xtra work. No Loan-has Cash
1. Need trailer hitch, trailer data-16foot cargo weighs 2,000 lbs. max load
1 Harley and 3 racing motorcycles. Thus cargo load 2,000lbs. Also. Thus
total 4,000 lbs. Gross Weight.
NOTE: I may put on big tires and a lift kit so what are the ramifications with
the height distance twixt standard and high lift. I want the trailer to remain
on a flat horizontal plane whether standard or lifted. Please let me know
what is entailed to accomplish this. If not possible to keep trailer level I will
make decision on lift or not.
2. I want a heads up display.
3. I want a SUB woofer under passengers’ seat. If you give me the
clearance dimensions I’ll give you ordering data or order myself and have it
sent to you.
4. I will be adding a second back-up camera to the trailer granted it has
one and if not I shall install.
5. I will be adding GPS if it’s not supplied.
NEXT most probably:
1. Per lift. I would want nice big super grip all conditions tires. I’ll send a
2. I have wheels picked out, I’ll supply data.
3. Lift kit proper-you must ascertain as its conjunction with the tires.
4. Front ‘Bull’ bumper. I shall supply data or have it drop shipped.
I am running on the assumption that you can do all this work. I shall of
course pay ahead by wire.
Except for a jaunt or occasional walk about the sole purpose of this vehicle
will be towing my trailer.
I assessed putting a trailer hitch on my Vette and then came to my senses
and realized that was totally insane though my supercharged Vette has
enough power to pull the trailer uphill sideways at speed, vintage C2 body
with rare 396 Big Block.
Please contact by email if possible.
This has to be a Car Gurus first.
Nunzilla, sorry if you didn't know. Cargurus is a listing site for used and new vehicles, not a custom garage/speed shop.
I have a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee and know frist hand there was a safety recall reguarding the rear mounted gas tank. For a cheap remedy to protect the tank, Chrysler agreed to have the Jeep dealer put a trailer hitch on free to the owner. I got mine September 2015 and they paid me $100 for my trouble, and Chrysler paid the dealer $300 parts and labor. These recalls can expire so call your dealer with VIN and make an appointment. They do NOT include wiring for trailer light hookup. It is rated to pull a #5000 trailer with the 4.0 Liter six engine. Maybe up to #6500 with the V-8. I hope this helps.
Looking for a Used Grand Cherokee in your area?
CarGurus has 71,069 nationwide Grand Cherokee listings starting at $995.
Search Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
Jeep Grand Cherokee Experts