jeep,wont,start

20

Asked by Dec 18, 2014 at 09:38 PM about the 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD

ok,,it,ran,fine,yesterday,,,today,i,went,to,the,store,,,came,out,wont,start,,,gas,light,said,empty,,,i,just,put,gas,in,it,yesterday,,it,shouldnt,have,out,of,gas,,,so,i,put,more,gas,in,it,,it,started,up,ok,,,came,home,,,turned,off,,,then,,tried,to,to,start,it,,wont,start,,,cranks,over,,fine,,,i,heard,,people,around,here,,have,been,getting,their,gas,stolen,,,but,,they,would,have,to,cut,my,gas,line,,,to,get,gas,,,it,was,locked,,i,have,a,surcurity,,alarm,,dont,,know,,,,please,help,if,you,can,,,have,oil,prusure,,,it,does,need,an,oil,change,,,dont,know.

39,205

So is it cranking over and won't fire, or do you turn the key and there is absolutely nothing?

20

it,cranking,over,,,,good,,when,iput,more,gas,in,it,,it,started,up,,got,home,ok,,,it,ran,fine,,then,when,i,turned,it,off,,it,started,,it,ran,,fine,for,a,couple,of,minutes,,,then,turned,it,off,then,it,wouldnt,start,up,after,that,,,like,its,not,getting,fuel,,dont,know,,it,was,fine,yesterday..

20

it,cranks,,fine,motor,turns,over,fine,,just,wont,start,,,fire,,it,did,after,i,put,gas,in,it,,got,home,,,,then,,it,wouldnt,start,after,i,got,it,home.did,the,same,thing,again,

39,205

Okay, sounds like your fuel pump went out or your coil or coil packs are bad. Check for spark. If you have spark, I would lean towards the fuel pump.