I have a 2006 S2000 in Laguna Blue with 2014 miles on it. It is in mint condition. What can I expect to get for this vehicle.

Asked by S2000flyer Feb 13, 2016 at 09:56 PM about the 2006 Honda S2000 Roadster

The car has been covered every winter in a heated garage, washed in the
summer, driven to get fluids changed yearly. I think it is rare to find a car with
this few miles in this condition.

40

My husband is originally from Canada and when he moved to US he never had a good credit score. He never even had a credit card in his life. We could not put his name on our new car loan because he had no credit history and as loan manager explained to us that can increase the interest rate on the loan. I added my husband to my credit card so he can build his credit history (he could not get approved for Wal-Mart credit card). So few months after, my husband blames me for his score low because I do have lots of debt. Although it is true I do have mortgage, home equity loan, credit card debt, and now car payment. So as I was looking for help in fixing my credit report so my husband can get a good score then I found Trovian Credit Repair all over the internet I contacted them immediately to seek for help like others, to my greatest surprise they cleared everything on my credit and gave me high score of 809 am so amaze to meet this great Team of credit hackers they are the best. Kindly contact them if you need their service as well via (troviancreditrepair@gmail.com +1 505 926 3648). They are professionals in credit repairs

280

My name is Eduardo Terrence, I live in the state of Florida. Our apartment got flooded back in November 2016, after I had a slip and fall on the apartment premises. We did not have the right rental insurance, there the bill came up to $122000, they asked us to pay but we didn’t have money so I agreed to pay and made a payment plan and they refused and put eviction on my credit. I did not realize that eviction was on my credit until last 3 months I was trying to buy a house, and then the realtor told me that my credit score was 501, I wasn’t qualified for anything. I want to buy a house; I want to buy properties and start a business. I needed help and I found ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST here, they are good and kind credit repair team. They pulled my score to 800, deleted the eviction and other negative item on my report, and added good trade lines. I got everything I wanted and even more. Thanks to the entire team. Contacts: rootkitscreditspecialist@gmail.com / +1760 474 3440.

110

Hi my name is Willie Ralph. My credit was deeply in mess, I saw a few people praising rootkits credit specialist. So, I got in touch with him and he hint me up with some few details, and increased my credit score to 813 within 18days. I have some mortgage payments, medical bills, credit card debt of $16,000 and some inquiries which were wiped off. I recommend him as the best credit professional. Contact: rootkitscreditspecialist@gmail.com / +1 760 474 3440.

120

I contacted this trusted hacker called rootkits credit specialist about my credit card debt with Amex credit card. I had low credit score of 471, he said he will get everything fixed within 5days without no trace. I mailed him, he helped me hack into my credit report and cleared off my credit card debt. He also raised my credit score 819 excellent score without no outrageous fees paid. Contact: rootkitscreditspecialist@gmail.com / +1 760 474 3440.

170

Hi, contact rootkitscreditspecialist@gmail.com or +1 760 474 3440. I was suffering with issues of low credit score. I had credit score of 505 (TransUnion), 500 (Equifax), 494 (Experian) in May. I applied for a loan but was not approved because of my low FICO scores. No company agreed to employ me. They said I needed a good score of (700-800) before I could access anything. I was desperate in need to boost my score, because I had to do a surgery at then. I had seen some wonderful recommendation of rootkits credit specialist on google, how they helped lives by raising peoples score, clearing credit card debt and removing eviction. I decided to give them a shot. In summary, they fixed my FICO score to 809 across the 3-credit bureau within 6days and I was approved after I pulled my new credit score. I still have my score at 805 because it’s a permanent fix. I’m so happy I found this hacker and I will recommend them to anyone in need of their services.