Whats the name of the 2 arm that control when you start your audi a8 2004 in the front of the engine it looks like a pump is 2 of them anybody know the name both of them broke in my car

Asked by Aug 08, 2013 at 01:03 AM about the 2004 Audi A8 L

Question type: General

2 Answers


Dude that makes no sense whatsoever. You're going to have to bee more specific.

its the manifold adjuster, the arms and somtimes the nipples break/cut there is a repair kit but way overprices

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Audi A8 Questions

Audi A8 Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 130
#2 tenspeed
Reputation 90
#3 Alexander Sryeznikov
Alexander Sryeznikov
Reputation 70
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used BMW 7 Series
173 Great Deals out of 6,134 listings starting at $2,999
Used Audi A6
146 Great Deals out of 6,372 listings starting at $2,799
Used Mercedes-Benz S-Class
158 Great Deals out of 6,486 listings starting at $1,000
Used Audi S8
9 Great Deals out of 261 listings starting at $6,512
Used BMW 5 Series
488 Great Deals out of 15,843 listings starting at $1,700
Used Mercedes-Benz E-Class
351 Great Deals out of 19,924 listings starting at $699
Used Audi A4
219 Great Deals out of 10,799 listings starting at $1,500
Used Jaguar XJ-Series
48 Great Deals out of 2,681 listings starting at $2,495
Used BMW 6 Series
89 Great Deals out of 3,121 listings starting at $6,977

Used Cars For Sale

2017 Audi A8 For Sale
924 listings starting at $66,000
2016 Audi A8 For Sale
89 listings starting at $49,988
2015 Audi A8 For Sale
3 Great Deals out of 105 listings starting at $38,500
2014 Audi A8 For Sale
4 Great Deals out of 182 listings starting at $29,999
2013 Audi A8 For Sale
156 listings starting at $24,995

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.