Where is the computer located in a 1990 Ford Festiva?

Asked by Jul 06, 2015 at 07:13 PM about the 1990 Ford Festiva LX

It's not getting fire from the coil which has been changed and so has the module

6,915

it is up inside the dash above the brake pedal. There are two 10mm bolts holding it in (which are unnecessary) and then there's a slot/hook up at the top that's more secure than a 5-point racing harness. You can look them up on ebay for an idea of what I'm talking about for the slot/hook. I think you lift/push up and it should disengage. You might also try going to www.fordfestiva.com, register and post your question from above and ask for help. It's an awesome forum and tons of helpful people! I would tell you what you need to know but I'm just not as familiar with it anymore.