wiring issues

25

Asked by Mar 02, 2008 at 04:04 PM about the 1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 4WD

I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE GAUGES ON MY BRONCO. WHENEVER I HAVE TO STOP HE TRUCK THE VOLTAGE GOES ALL THE WAY DOWN AND THE CHECK ENGIBE LIGHT SHOWS UP UNTIL I PUT GAS TO AND THEN THE LIGHT GOES OFF AND THE GAUGE GOES BACK TO NORMAL AND SOMETIMES ALL THE OTHER
GAUGES GO CRAZY. I HAVE HAD THE TRUCK CHECKED OUT BUT NO ONE CAN FIND THE BAD WIRING. I HOPE U CAN HELP ME OUT HERE. THANK YOU TAMMY

6,975

To me it sounds like your IAC valve is having a issue or you have a Vacuum leak. Might be a bad ground also. I would go to the mechanic (dealer) and ask him/her to hook up the computer to your OBD port and go for a drive, That way the mechanic can see what the gauges and sensors are doing.