Subframe , K/ member, engine cradle, what is which???

10

Asked by Jun 10, 2013 at 08:41 PM about the 1996 Dodge Ram Van 3 Dr 2500 Cargo Van Extended

I have a 96 B2500 conversion van. The frame in the front is rusted through and I want to replace it from where it hooks on to the unibody. Including k-member engine cradle subframe,  (whatever parts I need up to the bumper. I can find after market control arms, ball joints ,etc.  Any idea where to get the main parts??

I'd chose a salvager what would be convenient for you to pull parts from...use car-part.com, talk to a local salvager in your neighborhood...or in a rust-free location like nevada or arizona if you have an inexpensive means of transport...al lewis trucking is quite reasonable~

http://www.autopartsfair.com/dodge-usedparts/ram_2500-catalog.html

10

Thanks Judge, I just tired my fingers out typing to Chrysler. Makes me wanna cry just thinkin' about it. Thanks for the reply.

there is vocal recognition software if you don't mind sounding like a retard`~ personally love to type on my IBM M-30 clicky keyboard like a typewriter big and heavy does not slip...takes as much abuse as a typewriter would...made in America~