1995 dodge cargo van b-3500 starts then dies when you drive

Asked by Jan 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM about the 1995 Dodge Ram Van 3 Dr 3500 Cargo Van Extended

Van will start , then u drive it seems ok then
will just die ,  you crank it over but wont
fire, wait some time then it fires over,
replaced fuel pump, spark plugs, wires coil ,
roter , mecanic checked or replaced crank
sencer all other cencers

120

I went through the same problem as you replaced everything you did, even changed the coil in the distribitor. follow the neg battery wire to where it bolts into the block for ground , there should be two wires , take bolt out , take both wires and clean them , then sandpaper where it bolts in block , also inside when you remove cover for engine there are two ground wires to head , remove and clean ,... Fixed mine 95 dodge b3500 almost bought a new computer ... and replaced so many parts and it was a ground problem...

Take off your inline fuel filter , dump out gas , if it dumps out huge amount of dirt the it's the fuel filter . It cranks and runs a while because it is using less gas until you get going then needs more gas but clogs after running a while