Van won't heat up?

75

Asked by Dec 09, 2011 at 11:01 AM about the 1995 Dodge Ram Van 3 Dr 3500 Maxi Cargo Van Extended

'95 B3500 van, 5.9 L runs below temp.. We've replaced the thermostat(properly) and radiator
cap..  Could the radiator be the cause? It and heater core  were  flushed.  Heater core was
clogged but, not now. still won't heat. No pressure in radiator and is cooler on one  side than the
other. Coolant temp is 150 and thermostat is 195. Top hose is hot, bottom is cold. It does not
overheat when being driven. Any ideas out there?

1,385

the heater core could be full of rust.The heater valve could need replacing.Or you got it hot enough...overheating the engine,that you could have blown one headgasket instead of both.

75

The engine never overheated. It's not heating at all. Motor runs very good.

30

Heater control valve or a faulty cold to hot control switch on your dash

Have a 92 dodge ram van the heater went out and now the engine want start any ideas