How do I remove the heater core from a 1994 dodge ram van b150

Asked by Dec 03, 2012 at 10:51 PM about the 1994 Dodge Ram Van 3 Dr B150 Cargo Van

255

Say, this is up to you if you want to try it. It has worked for me in two cars and a pickup truck. If the heater core is on the passanger side, look under the dash, (you may need to remove the glove compartment), see is the bottom of the hearter boxed unit is about 10x10" or maybe 12"x"12 in that area. If it is, use a drimil tool and cut out a square on the bottom. Remove it and reach in and take out the heater core, after you do what is needed to remove it, bolts, ect. Replace the core, use a clear sealer to secure the cut-out back on place. I used a milk carton pieces to help make a better seal with the sealer. Worked fine. Saved long hard bucks and no one sees it. Oh, I'm in no way a lic. garage guy/dude, just back yard dude, ha. Trying to save bucks. Good luck. G.T.H.SR.