I have a 93 dodge ram van. When I turn the key on it takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes before the fuel pump comes on. After it comes on it makes a clicking sound for about 7 minutes until it stops,

Asked by Jun 10, 2011 at 01:51 AM about the 1993 Dodge Ram Van 3 Dr B250 Cargo Van Extended

It is now I can start the van. Whats up?

10

same in a 94 replaced fuel relays (the clicking comes from them) & I'm totaly dead now, either a dying fuelpump or bad ground & re-set noone wants to talk about...find a wire diagram &hotwire pump....if still won't run & pump is hot they have to re-set engine codes & ast relay I yet tofind a location for....some are inside brainbox for ignition or top of engine can't find amanual & picture-------library by me no have-0-0--need a chilton & I'm not walkin 40mil ta buy it.....no online service.............good luck

I know this was posted a year ago, but did either of you get to the reason for this problem? I have the exact same issue with my 1993 b250. Please respond if you've ha any luck

Did y'all ever find out what it was I have a 96 ram same problem