motor work

Asked by Jun 15, 2009 at 05:41 PM about the 1991 Ford Aerostar 3 Dr Eddie Bauer Passenger Van

I need to do A valve job on it,and I need direction's please

7,985

huh? youre going to do engine work and youre asking how? unless this is a project for you id say get somebody else to do it.

The van is on my boss's property,and he said i could have it.He said he would help me,but like the rest of us he is A procrastenator,and is also A bussiness owner.I pretty much know what I am doing I just want to be sure,and make sure that I do not take any wrong,or uneccessary short cuts.

7,985

ah ok. well there are manuals on proper torque specs and such for certain engines. you should be able to do find one on amazon. or jsut try to do a google search and find it