Why have I lost power to my instrument panel, blower motor, cigarette lighter, radio and windows?

Asked by Feb 19, 2014 at 07:49 PM about the 1992 Dodge RAM 250 2 Dr STD Standard Cab LB

I have a 1992 Dodge Ram Conversion Van B250. 5.2L.  It was running PERFECT until I came out of Rite Aid Pharmacy and went to start it and it turned over for about 5-7 seconds and SUDDENLY, I lost all power to my windows, cigarette lighter, radio, blower motor and instrument panel indicator lights. I bought a brand new starter and solenoid and bought a brand new battery and STILL, I'm not even getting click from the starter or ANY noise from anything. It's STILL not doing ANYTHING. Not even turning over now. I have headlights and dome lights and my horn blows and my door locks work, THAT'S IT. I checked and replace ALL the fuses in the glove box and the 4 or 5 at the base of the steering colum. I'm totally lost. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP.

I have a problem with my 92 dodge van, and I think my is what was called a stop engine relay. now I am trying to find it, if you know let me know.

Check your ground wires on the firewall and on the engine block sounds like a ground problem