91 Dodge won't start

Asked by Sep 03, 2012 at 10:30 AM about the 1991 Dodge RAM 150 2 Dr LE 4WD Standard Cab LB

91 dodge 150 5.2 cranks but won't start can anyone help?Changed ignition coil,pick-up coil,coil wire no spark.

1,215

Did you check to see if the battery is holding a charge?

20

I replaced the computer located behind the battery and it started up, I also as you did replaced everything, relays, coil, etc. nothing worked You send your's in they send you a remanufactured one.

65

I put direct power to coil still no spark

50

It could be your Crank Position Sensor.

60

I have a 1991 Dodge Ram W150. I habe replaced the cap, rotor button, ignition coil, and pickup coil, and fuel pump. And my truck still won't start all it does is cranks over.

20

there is a ground wire that go from the battery to the radiator support check to see if it is grounding good I had a problem with my 86 ram charger would not start figured out it was that wire not grounding right relocated it re grounded and it is fine 91 I don't know if it has this wire or if it is the problem just a suggestion to look into