91 Dodge won't start

Asked by Sep 03, 2012 at 10:30 AM about the 1991 Dodge RAM 150 2 Dr LE 4WD Standard Cab LB

91 dodge 150 5.2 cranks but won't start can anyone help?Changed ignition coil,pick-up coil,coil wire no spark.

1,235

Did you check to see if the battery is holding a charge?

20

I replaced the computer located behind the battery and it started up, I also as you did replaced everything, relays, coil, etc. nothing worked You send your's in they send you a remanufactured one.

75

I put direct power to coil still no spark

70

It could be your Crank Position Sensor.

70

I have a 1991 Dodge Ram W150. I habe replaced the cap, rotor button, ignition coil, and pickup coil, and fuel pump. And my truck still won't start all it does is cranks over.

20

there is a ground wire that go from the battery to the radiator support check to see if it is grounding good I had a problem with my 86 ram charger would not start figured out it was that wire not grounding right relocated it re grounded and it is fine 91 I don't know if it has this wire or if it is the problem just a suggestion to look into

I have a 1988 d150 318 tb that shut down on me wount start got it started one time put gas in tb n still wount start tuns over got spark from coil n pickup new router butten new fuel to tb took plugs out n try to pics all Fuel out came out of passer side nothen on driver side power to tb n only one plug hole on passenger side put out large amount of fule it was number 8 plug got to back fire on sun got me n a doge man confused need help please is it the jets also cleand jets please help it spit n sputtered n shut down like it was out of gas no engen light willing to try any thing washed pistens with oil n still no luck