Why's my van losing power

Asked by Jul 04, 2016 at 03:23 PM about the 1993 Dodge Grand Caravan 3 Dr ES AWD Passenger Van Extended

I've got a 93 Caravan SE AWD and she's cutting out after about ten minutes of the engine running. It runs fine and then it's like the engine was cut but everything else is left running. I can wait about ten minutes and then she starts up and runs for about ten more minutes, then the same thing happens again. I've been told it could be the fuel filter or pump but I want to be sure before I take out the tank and clean it.

You may need a new battery to power the car. Other stuff like the radio and the lights do not take as much power, so they may still work.

Sounds like the crank sensor