Where are all of my drain plugs for my 1995 lebaron GTC convertible?

Asked by Apr 10, 2015 at 06:27 AM about the 1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Convertible

found water puddle on the passenger side floorboard, where the seals come together the corner of windows water drips onto seats both sides when rains and when I wash my car myself it gets water in the car what drain plugs are plugged?car has never seen a car wash

39,085

If you have A/C, the drain tube may be plugged causing the puddle on your floor board. Find the tube and run a piece of stiff wire through it a few times. As for the other leaks, it sounds like you are in need of new weather stripping and seals. My daughters convertible is the same way. Leaks horribly on the tops of the windows. Seats are always wet when raining. Hers is a '92 VW. Needs all new rubber seals.