AC still not working

Asked by Jun 12, 2009 at 04:43 PM about the 1995 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Convertible

Replaced blower motor, resistor, fuses and switch and still no AC... what could it be??!! nothing happens when switch is turned on. only sound is when the defrost button is pushed there is the sound of air pressure being released. After spending 10 hrs at a repair shop and replacing all of the parts they suggested- they could not diagnose the problem. I am roasting to death in my car and desperate for any advice at this point. I have to drive several hours each day and the summer heat is already insane so I HAVE to get this fixed. Cant afford another car, so.. please help. suggestions anyone?

7,535

Go to a different shop.

285

DID U CHECK THE FUSABLE LINKS ON POSATIVE BATTERY CABLE (THEY LOOK LIKE WIRES ACT LIKE FUSES)

You might need to get a wiring diagram and just inspect all the wires you might have a broken connection.