1992 Lebaron Coupe Instrument Cluster

Asked by Oct 04, 2011 at 09:13 PM about the 1992 Chrysler Le Baron LX Coupe

Hello, I am new to the Group.  I have a 92 coupe and I am searching for a digital instrument cluster, mine has been to three shops and no one has been able to repair it.

my car is a 92 lx coupe, 3.0/41TE with only about 80k, i baught it with a bad cluster hoping it would to have it repaired, i'm told it needs a mircoprocessor which is no longer available,

Does any one have one, or know someone that can get the hands on one, I work for a Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealer and have exhausted all Mopar sources

30

Try Roland Finiston at Allexperts.com, under Chrysler Q's. He won't have a new cluster for you but he is excellent in finding out what is wrong with your cluster-in fact any electrical problem. He helped me to change an analogue display to digital-by telling me exactly which wires I needed to run to the BCM from the cluster. He may have a fudge/fix for the microprocessor.