i have a 1992 chrysler lebaron gtc with the 2.5 turbo

Asked by Feb 01, 2010 at 05:23 PM about the 1992 Chrysler Le Baron GTC Turbo Coupe

i cant find any info on this car.  it runs and drives  but the turbo doesnt work.  waste gate is stuck.  can i get just a wastegate for it?  and how much is this car worth? i heard there is only 81 of these made

11,695

As far as number made I am sure there are more than that. If the waste gate is frozen and not working then its a good bet it took the turbo with it. I had a convertible of the above

well it said in my owners manuel that it was 1 of only 81. somebody wrote that in there. and i found a site saying the same thing. and that site also said there were only like 250 of the convertibles of that type