Cold Air intake


Asked by Sep 07, 2011 at 06:15 PM about the 1992 Ford Probe GL

Question type: Car Customization

I have a 1992 Ford Probe GL with the 2.2l in it. I have been searching for a cold air intake. Other than custom fitting one myself is there anywhere i can buy one the will already fit?

2 Answers

any auto parts store should be able to fix you right up with one for your car.


i've done that and they can't find anything. i have even search K&N's website and they don't make anything for that car other than a universal one.

Your Answer

Ford Probe Experts

  • #1
    Patricia Moore
  • #1
    Tom Demyan
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Mustang
605 Great Deals out of 38,713 listings starting at $1,895
Used Chevrolet Camaro
438 Great Deals out of 31,438 listings starting at $1,450
Used Honda Civic
808 Great Deals out of 61,427 listings starting at $950
Used Mitsubishi Eclipse
11 Great Deals out of 1,137 listings starting at $1,999
Used Mazda MX-5 Miata
69 Great Deals out of 4,251 listings starting at $2,995
Used Chevrolet Corvette
169 Great Deals out of 17,511 listings starting at $3,000
Used Toyota Celica
4 Great Deals out of 318 listings starting at $1,100
Used Mazda RX-7
57 listings
Used Ford Crown Victoria
4 Great Deals out of 963 listings starting at $1,496
Used Acura Integra
98 listings starting at $2,995
Used Mercury Cougar
186 listings
Used Ford Escort
296 listings starting at $990

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.