My 93 Ford Thurdbird L.X 3.8 engine.i had $5,000 dollors work I get my car back out of the shop and in the morning when I try to started it it takes 5 to 7 starts to get my car going ,new st

Asked by May 18, 2017 at 08:10 PM about the 1993 Ford Thunderbird LX

Ifiam trying to start my car&it takes5 cold
starts.after it warms up my be 3 blocks from my
home it stop running when I come to a stop what is

have you fixed your problem ?? I have a 94 Lx 110 km located in Ontario Canada v6 and tranny run A1

Best Answer Mark helpful

No some one tell me on93 fordbirdLX 3.8 eng -6cyl.what the fireding order is

Okay body know the fireding order on 1993Ford Thurdbird L.X. 3.8 Eng that 6 cyl

Ok look here 93 fordthurnerbird LX eng 3.8.if the ignition coltrol mudule is got too much fress if will burn your plugs and your gas will not be good fire,gas,condpress nothing will work. Car will just keep starting.

Ha any body out there 8 months ago Left a message no one answer it is u people for real.ok 93 Ford thurdbird L.X. 3.8 that it's really COld in California ,my sweet girl car please some one tell me what the Rong with her.ok just about everything in the eng has NEW PARTS,when I go to stare the eng it is about 15 times b- fore she started new fuel pump,new fuel newmodler newplug,points and new where the spark plugs wier go the hole shaft,new front under cargersupion,new started new alt, new battery,new injection plugs new .now I have to pump thegas 3 times b- for it starts and I always 15 to 20 minwarm upalways I don't let NO one drive my car when I pump and then it started I smell some gas,and then it goes away.iam 2 years of beening 60 years old I've been in hurt on a job 10 years ago I've had my car 12 years - and IAM handiecape.canone of u pros tell me what is Rong with my car.ok thank u my name is Daniel.