What Would Make A Coil Pack Continue to Go Out?

Asked by Jun 03, 2010 at 11:32 PM about the 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD

My Vehicle Has Had A misfire for quite sometime. Replaced Plugs, Wires, and Injectors.
This Did not fix my problem. Decided To Replace the coil Pack with a new one. this fixed my problem, and my vehicle ran perfect. but only lasted a few hours before failing, so i returned it for another NEW coil pack, again ran perfectly this time lasting about two weeks, and now it has failed again. i know the coil pack is the issue, but i dont know what is causing, or what could cause it to fail. especially after changing all of the above. plugs,wires,etc.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you.

you need to replace the electral box the coil pack sits on,it is most likely burned and burning up the pack.