ZzZzzzZz

Asked by Jul 20, 2015 at 02:33 AM about the 1993 Ford Tempo 2 Dr GL Coupe

I want to make my tempo a sleeper, and I
want to know what size turbo will fit on it

LMAO!!! DAWG!! Listen up, bro.....THAT enormous pile of crap car and a wanna be Ford Taurus isn't worth the money or effort. Just trade it in for the $350.00 they'll give you and ROCK IT OUT with a NEW ride with fries on the side!! Hollar Back at me!

I ain't doing that shit niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm might just swap it with a B series

Dawg! Check out this video! This Tempo has some serious HP..still looks like a POS though! http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/1994-Ford-Tempo-Videos-c260