no turn signals or break lights, but all other lights work. What is the problem?

Asked by Feb 10, 2015 at 06:59 AM about the 1993 Ford Tempo 2 Dr GL Coupe

10

Start by eliminating what it is not. Check light bulbs IF ok check if there is power to each function when it used . IF no power go to fuse box check fueses and if there is power in the fuse box for each function when there should've been.IF there is Check relay switches turn signals relay controls both brake light relay on break pedal. reverse relay switches should be on linkage in a position that it is activated when it's in reverse. IF switch is good what else can it be I ask myself wires to bulb housing and ALL working and power to all when propoer check to make shure The right bulbs. . IF everything has passed with power it's needed try to rewire from fuese box to relay pull bulb