I have a 93Ford Tempo. I tryin to figure out out why it want start. I put a new ignition switch and starter switch on it. But it still want crank. What do you think it is ?

Asked by Dec 04, 2012 at 06:40 AM about the 1993 Ford Tempo 2 Dr GL Coupe

295

It could be the starter motor or maybe the solenoid connected to the starter. Have the starter checked by a local automotive shop. they should be able to test it.

I have a brand new starter on it. The dash light want come on but the inside and outside lights come on