why does a 93 ford festiva not start after it gets warmed up

Asked by Nov 01, 2015 at 04:04 PM about the 1993 Ford Festiva L

I can start it cold then when it warms up I turn it off then it wont start again until it cools off

69,705

A starter could do this if it is worn, and or timing may be off

6,415

I asked two friends that are exemplary resources in the festiva world: Friend 1: "Need more info - does it turn over and not fire? If so, are you getting spark? fuel? Your description could be 20+ different things." Friend 2: "too vague.. send them to FF" Check out www.fordfestiva.com and start a thread (like here) and you'll get the best help around. Post a link to your thread for me/us ;)