where to find an owners manual for '93 Ford Festiva L

Asked by Apr 23, 2015 at 04:48 PM about the 1993 Ford Festiva L

I'm trying to find owners manual for '93 Ford Festiva L...any ideas?

Thanks.

6,535

YES. :) You can use Haynes Festiva / Aspire $20-25 at Auto Zone / Advance / Other McParts places. The Aspire is badged on the VIN plate as having the exact same body style, lol, even tho they're egg shaped. You can buy manuals on Ebay that are really fat paper back OR gigantic binders and the prices vary. I would also recommend looking for the EVTM Electrical Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual. They're pretty cheap but can make themselves priceless if you do your own work. I would stay away from.. chilton? There's a cheap option or two that are not very accurate or just bad in general. And I'm not sure year really matters as long as you get 90-93 because nothing really changed but 88-89 had mainly carb and unicorn 89 auto efi (stay away ha). Do you need any help / tips? Hit me up.

Best Answer

Thanks so much. Currently I'm just interested in info about all the in's and out's of the car...like location of fuses, what the trouble light refers to specifically (if anything), bulb replacements, what parts are supposed to come with the tire jack - not planning on doing my own repairs at this point. Will the info in the Haynes Festiva/Aspire manual serve these purposes?

6,535

Ah, so you pretty much just need an owners manual. I wish I could tell you what's in one / how helpful it is but I don't think I've ever opened it. I just stick to my repair manuals. And the scissor jack should have the hook arm to turn the jack and then a lug nut wrench. I'm not a fan of scissor jacks.. I'd recommend a small bottle jack from a pickup truck or cheapie from harbor freight and a scrap 2x6 (or bigger). Fuses are by your left knee behind the small panel on the dash. Trouble light... like the engine light? You would need to know how to flash the codes and read the flashes to get the code. Oil light, low on oil, turn off the car and add a quart. I think bulbs are... 9007? Guessing there, it's been a while. Make sure to be careful with the black cap on the back of the headlights, they break kind of easy. And the small ones you can just take one inside and they'll match it to the lights on the shelf. You can also check out www.fordfestiva.com. Tons of great people there and info.