Does the 1994 Ford Tempo LX have power steering and power brakes? Also, does it have air conditioning already installed or is that something I would have to take upon myself?

Asked by Jun 14, 2017 at 10:52 AM about the 1994 Ford Tempo 4 Dr LX Sedan

I've not seen this car yet, but there is one available; I'm not being told the
answers to these questions ahead of time and being a senior, I don't want to
be taken or make the trip without knowing.  I appreciate your help...many
thanks.

730

They made the Ford Tempo from 1984-94 and I had a 1989 with a four cylinder engine, automatic transmission, power steering and power brakes. There was also a six cylinder engine. I believe this 1994 LX you speak of will have power steering and brakes. But this is a pretty old car and I urge you to have your mechanic inspect it for you. A $20 bill could save you a lot of regrets later. I just talked to an older lady friend last night who got ripped off buying a used car. They LIED about EVERYTHING!!! Be careful and good luck.

So grateful...this is through our local Rescue Mission, which is a Christian organization...you would think they would be honest; however..I will certainly check it out. Many thanks for your information. Very helpful;