kickdown linkage

Asked by May 25, 2015 at 10:02 PM about the 1994 Ford Tempo 4 Dr LX Sedan

I am in desperate need of a kickdown linkage for my 94 ford tempo.  Please someone
help...I am in NH and my mechanic says he cant fix it without getting one off another
tempo.  Thanks, Kim

Kim, ignore the car dealer, he doesn't understand that some people need to fix the cars they have. anyway, not exactly sure what you are looking for. has some parts for that model and there are some kickdown cables on ebay with what looks like all the parts with them. hope this helps, Mike.

Thanks Mike....The car wont shift until 32 mph then again at 52 mph....mechanic says the grommet is gone on the kickdown linkage.....

to bad on the grommet. may have to buy the whole linkage affair to get it.

thats exactly what i need but im not quite sure where to get it.....

Try eBay. I saw some on there, but am not sure if they fit your model

Parts has a shift linkage bushing and autopartswarehouse has some cable assembly. Check them our and see if they are what you are looking for