'94 FORD TEMPO 4 door back power windows won't work

20

Asked by Feb 19, 2014 at 05:46 PM about the 1994 Ford Tempo 4 Dr LX Sedan

'94 ford tempo 4 door back power windows don't work . What do I do or what can I check
to see of its wiring or regulator or motor ?
Thanks Michelle

1,665

Need to see if power goes in to the switches and comes out

20

I used a volt meter and sometimes there was a reading and others there weren't. I'm beginning to think short in wiring but not sure. I'm searching for suggestions and solutions.

1,665

They have the main switch on the drivers side and then an individual per door either one is bad it will not work your other option is to jump the wires going to the window motor

20

Neither will allow me to roll it up?

1,665

If you jump them you should hear something at least that would rule out the motor

20

How do I jump them?

1,665

Stick needles thru the wires that go to the motor and use jumper cables or a jump box but be careful