how do you check the supercharge oil

25

Asked by May 08, 2008 at 03:50 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged

last time the dealer checked it & said it was fine, but my husband wants to save money & check it himself, but we don't know where to check it at.  I assume it would be around the area of the regular oil, but not sure.  Can anyone pls. help?  Thank you,

If your car is supercharged or turbo charged the oil is pumped out of the oil pan its self the best way would to be jack the car up and look for a metal line about the same size if not bigger than a break line. But like i said the oil is feed out of the oil pan its self

465

the EATON M90 is a sealed supercharger it doesn't circulate oil to the pan.. It very easy first take the oil fill cap and extension to remove the plastic engine cover the sc is on top there should be a torx screw on the side of the case un screw it and stick your pinky in there if there is fluid on it its fine if not fill accordingly with the GM sc oil only paul