hey im looking to buy a 1993 to a 1997 ford probe gt does any1 kno where i can find 1

25

Asked by Jan 14, 2009 at 02:56 AM about the 1994 Ford Probe GT

hey i had a 1994 ford probe gt nd i fell in love with it but it got stolen nd wreaked nd iv been looking for another one but i cant find any so im looking for any gt model in the years of 1993 to 1997 thats the second nd third generation body style nd i live in south dakota

15

i dont know about over there but i've been able to find pgt's on my local craigslist.. for relatively cheap. you should try there first.