My 1992 Chevy get van isn't starting getting gas to injectors but injectors don't spray just trickles. Put in new fuel pump, changed fuel filter, put in brand new gas tank, changed spark plugs, wires

Asked by Oct 09, 2014 at 11:37 AM about the 1992 Chevrolet Chevy Van 3 Dr G10 Cargo Van Extended

Ignition module,  cap and rotor and it still
won't start. Tried a different computer and
still nothing. Please help me figure this out
already spent over $500 trying to get it to
go.

104,375

If you are only getting a trickle from the injectors and you have already changed out the ECM then your most likely have a wiring problem somewhere in the ECM harness, I can tell you this is not going to be easy to find, I just spent a total of 4 days finding a wiring problem on a Toyota's ECM harness checking each individual wire and ohming out each one and replacing those that didn't check out but in the end I got it running correctly. So get your wiring diagrams out and start tracing them out.