When u put the van on drive n you try to accelerate it stolls. You have to depress the pedal almost to hardly pressing it so it can go barely forawd

Asked by Mar 21, 2017 at 12:31 PM about the 1992 Chevrolet Chevy Van 3 Dr G20 Cargo Van

On park it idles normal. One's you press
the petal half way down or all the way
down it hesitates. The more you press
the petal down more worser it is.

73,055

Could be a bad fuel pump or fuel regulator.

Thxs. I got a fuel filter because afew people told me to start there specially sinces it looks like is the original one. I'll be putting it on soon hopefully later I need a better jack so I'm waiting on that. If u think of anything else or anyone else too, I appreciate it. Thxs.

73,055

Hopefully you'll get lucky and that is all it is. If it is plugged, definitely could cause this.