Do I need a new speedometer cable or do I have an electrical problem?

Asked by Aug 27, 2015 at 07:27 PM about the 1994 Ford Bronco XLT 4WD

Trans shifting eraticly and doesn't want to go into third. Speedo jumping all over
and ABS sensor light is on. Also rear window doesn't want to move (but you can
hear the motor). All of thease symptoms started at the same time

95,145

Speedo and trans shifting can be related if the speed sensor is malfunctioning, a code test should tell you this. ABS is separate and has it's own set of codes to pull so you can find the malfunction. The rear window is most likely the gear drive has worn out as this is very common of these windows drives, the rear door access panel has to be removed to gain access to the window regulator unit and the drive motor.