I have an over heating issue

Asked by Mar 07, 2014 at 10:40 PM about the 1994 Ford Bronco XLT 4WD

I have flushed cooling system and replaced things as thermostat and switch and temp
sensor. I left the thermostat out to check flow of coolant. The water pump is only at the
most 2 years old. When vehicle is running it does not flow in the radiator like I think it
should? I think I need to replace water pump but cant understand what could be wrong
in it because its a water pump. Its direct drive and I dont see how  propeller would not
work. I can squeeze top radiator hose and it also colapses. It all seems as the water
pump aint working. Help please.....

rad may be plugged, impeller slipping on shaft, air in system needs bled out for full collant, or the old head gasket gave way pumping compression in system

How can it slip? That's about the only thing it can be right? I got air out. It's funny how sometimes it reads good on temp but radiator will still be cool water in it and gage show hot..... Thanks for in put.

rad will be cool if plugged stopping flow, though some areas should be warm from some flow, slipping shaft unlikely and rare,from a cold start and good rad cap .start and squeeze upper hose, check for pump up from combustion, hose should be no pressure until well warmed up

The hose should have pressure if themostat is removed. ?? If I squeeze hose it has no pressure ever it seems....