95' thunderbird

Asked by May 29, 2016 at 09:36 AM about the 1995 Ford Thunderbird LX

You Issac 6 minutes ago
I have a 95 t-bird and someone stole my car and since then it wont start they messed up
the cable from gear shifter to stearing coulum. So what do i do ?

12,405

Replace the broken steering column and reprogram the Ford EECIV you need the proper electronic gear to do this or have it done. Then new key RFID ignition key., will start the T-bird.

241,895

Probably more than the cable was broken, like the ignition lock cylinder. Considering you know what you are looking at , start tearing the plastic panels off and see what was compromised and replace as necessary. If you don't work on vehicles, have it towed to your local garage/mechanic to sort it out.

I have tore everthing off i got to start at one time but since then it wont start agian the key turns the steering wheel locks and unlocks but and power comes on to raido and lights buts just wont turn over not even a click or any sound at all

445

It is out of position of contact at lower part of the columb switch,because shift cable was damaged.Move cable back & forth till it makes contact.