brakes go to floor on 95 thunderbird v8

Asked by Jun 29, 2015 at 11:08 PM about the 1995 Ford Thunderbird LX

i have a 95 thunderbird and when i stop the brakes go to the floor but when i push real
hard on them they stop properly. when we bleed the brakes one side on the front doesnt
bleed right and one on the back on the opposite side doesnt bleed right. we have replaced  
the brake booster the hoses the proportioning valve the calipers and one wheel cylinder
on the rear. we have no idea what else it might anyone have any ideas???

20,815

The push rod at the power booster must retract enough to return fluid from lines , check your brake peddle travel return