Headlight issue....

285

Asked by Jan 15, 2016 at 09:57 PM about the 1988 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

Need to know where the c4 corvette Headlight Isolation Relay is located?  I'm changing out my driver's side due to my headlight clicking after I shut down the lights.  Need to know exactly where the ISOLATION Relay is located, please.   My headlight keeps running after I turn it off and clicks for 5 seconds and sounds like it's spinning.  Has anyone had this trouble before and know exactly what the cause is?   Thanks!

66,495

Cheri,done a little research for you,found that the issue you are having is not the relay,being it shuts off after a few seconds,there are issues with the headlight motor gear,it gets stripped and causes it to do this,go check this out,,,www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP1jkjm4Anu or go to you tube and type in search for(How to change the headlight motor gear on a c4 corvette,it will show the same issue you are having,hope this helps,