I own a 84 C4 Corvette 350 cross fuel injection with added a few mods.Yvette is in stage 2 now!I'm looking for parts like cluster,back struts, and emblems,weather strips mirrors right and left! Summit don't have and Ecklers is out!So any more places that I don't know about please add to this note!Also looking for a 383 small block with pistons?Not too expensive not rich this is my baby.His toy but my baby!Thanks Corvette Moma!

Asked by Jun 03, 2013 at 05:06 AM about the 1984 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

Need some website for parts and other accessories I will paint it later first the hard part
then the body!Black and Red!

237,745

http://www.corvetteperformance.com/.....http://www.corvetteguys.com/......http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/c-23-Corvette-Performance-Parts.aspx?skinid=1

5

Hi Tom,I thank you you very much for your answer!I didn't think that anyone would answer!I'm impressed and I see that your the only one did answer.I'm not surprised just because I'm a woman that owns a vet and drives it.Not only men drives vets you know but I love to be the first woman driver!I got a 84 Yvette Club and it's om my blog on My Space and I can't get that going.I also got it on Google all lookers and no shows!Oh yes I wear a mini leather skirt and wear dresses maybe that's why!It's a club for all Corvette owners to share how to fix this that and the other thing!Not cool but I just have to think of something else for it to get going!Again thanks for your help!You The Man!! Roxy J

185

Try corvette central, zip corvette. Got a lot of stuff from them. Good luck drive it like its stolen :)

5

Roc,Thank LOL drive it like I stole it dam straight and I do just got to look out for poe poe's!!! I can get into too much trouble and cause some damage!!So I got's to be good dam it!!

13,605

When my small block developed cracks after 300k miles, I looked around and decided on ordering from Chevy and got a small block w/o pistons, and had it stroked and board, then used my own pistons and crank out of the old engine. Chevy does sell short blocks with a 400 stroke kit, as does Edlebrock. If you have a engine builder to do the stroke work, great. if not, get one from a repeatable seller.

13,605

Oh my old engine had less than 1000 miles on the pistons and crank. The timing gears (not chain - went back to a double chain drive) went out and put little metal filing all through the motor. I lost the cam, but was able to turn the crank. All other parts were saved. New after market motors will be built in Mexico by the way. Even if you get one with pistons (short block) I'd still take it apart and re-assemble it to make sure everything is correct. If your doing the build your self, go standard 4 bolt main short block. If your looking for a good strong motor, consider the newer Corvette motors to swap into it. More HP, more economy, better EFI, and most are bolt in. Between $7 and $10 grand will put you on the road.