How much is a 1985 IROC Z worth with 110 miles on it

Asked by Sep 02, 2010 at 09:52 PM about the 1985 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z

I have a 1985 Chevy Camaro IROC with 110 miles on it with every option that was offered, how much is it worth.

185

Very funny car to price people dont know what their worth I supose its like any modern classic eather you feel its just an old car or its got some kind of classic value, because of this the prices are all over the place but I would say anything fron $2000 to $3000 at that milage but its really finding the right person who is really in to them and respects the fact its fully loaded with all the extras and ok its over 100k but depends on the condition and service history so if its good then price it closer to $3000 or if not closer to $2000 good luck. I live in the UK and if you can be bothered the UK market has no real value idea on older american cars, iv seen american cars fetch way over the money so if u can find an import buyer from the UK u may get a lot more for it I.

55

The thing is, this body style of the camaro is very popular. Since it is an Iroc with only 110 miles on it, you could get $10,000 easy. Another thing to look at is since they are getting older, people are looking for originality in a vehicle. In my opinion i would take $10,000 nothing less. I have a 69 C-10 longbed pickup, and had it apprised for $22,000. My truck is in about the same shape as your Iroc their. Keep that car for another 10 years, and will jump up in price even more. Keep it up :-D

205

judgeing on the powertrain options. and weather its origional. or if it has aftermarket components, the market value of the vehicle is anywere from 3-5k depending on the buyer. you couldnt get 10,000 if you sold it with a suitcase with 7 grand in it in the trunk

55

I can see that with the market being as it is now, but I am just going by what other owners are selling them for.

55

In fact checking ebay. They Have Irocz for 9,000 and above.

475

I would ask $15K and wait for someone who falls in love with the miles and the options.

6,665

if the car is flawless honestly id say around $5k. if you had the 5.7L tpi it would be a different story.

575

depends on the shape, if its a realy clean car, that a seller can see its been takin care of you might even get 6-7... if its realy clean

45

Just so I'm clear,are we talking 110 miles or 110,000 miles? neat car either way,mine is a plain jane 85 Z. Sad but true,these cars are not bringing the bucks like earlier gen Camaros are!

265

That's a nice Iroc, I had an 87 that I bought for 2,000 and I wish I still had it, now I wouldn't sell my 92 for anything less than 20,000 because its rare.

20

I have an 85 like new 124miles 8000

10

I have the same car in black with gold trim and saddle interior... its worth more if it has T-tops and a five speed.... That means it has a carburated L-69 5.0 H.O with 195 hp of wich only 2340 something of these were produced. unfortunately , Black was the second most popular color Red being #1 and brown was the most rare of them all..... if you are silly enough to listen to people on the low ball #'s I saw in previous comments let me know I'd drop that $$$ right freakin now...... If its 100 miles ask 25k if its 100,000 miles ask 16k

10

also keep in mind 1985 was the first year of the IROC package and now that I took a closer look at the picture,I see it has tuned port injection (215hp) obv an automatic. I have seen that car fetch 16k Hang on to it ! people are starting to wake up to these cars. What a perfect representation of an era. The IROC-Z was compared to the Porche 944 in its handling capabilities no american car came close except the vette... The IROC-Z is a detuned NASCAR !

455

I will give you 5k right now ! Tell me where to come and pay you and pick it up. There is no such thing as a 85 IROC with 110 miles on it ....well anymore. Send me an e-mail and I will give you my phone number. I will turn that thing here in SoCal and make an easy 10- 15k

11,305

Why is this question here if it was posted in Sept. 2010? It is now two 1/2 years later, and I'm sure he has either sold it, driven it more or has put more money into it. It is with our economy now, not worth much unless it is a 16 year old looking for a good looking car to play with at very little cash outlay.

20

selling a 85 iroc lots of new parts t-tops fuel injected no carb need lil work

20

iroc 4 sale 401-486-8383

20

92k $4000

20

96 oldsmobile aurora v8 lots of new sensors $4500

20

401-486-8383

65

Hi There, To list your car for sale, please click on the "Sell Your Car" tab at the top of the home page and follow the prompts. You'll be taken to a page that asks for you car's specs so please have make, model, trim, transmission, VIN, etc. handy. If you already have this car in your garage, please follow the directions below. To list your car for sale from your garage, please click on "My Account" at the top of the page and then on the car in your garage that you wish to sell. Next, you'll see a "Details" tab in the middle-right side of the page. Please click on this and you'll see a blue "Sell This Car" button. That button will prompt you to the necessary form to list the car.

20

thanks im new

905

your car is worth $9,130

6,475

Your car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay, that you would be willing to let it go for. The questions you first need to ask is - Do I need to sell it ?, Am I willing to lower my price ?, How much am I willing to lower my price ?, Do I have a place to store it if it doesn't sell ? Am I still willing to take care of it while its in storage (cleaning and maintenance) ?, What (if any) taxes am I going to have to pay to keep it ?

For Sale; 1985 Chevrolet Camaro Iroc Z-28. Very Clean, Beautiful. 68,000 Actual Miles. Kept in Garage. Has new tires, air conditioning, and exhaust system. Email Amanti50@yahoo.com, if interested. Asking $15,000 or Best Offer!

10

Really depends on the 10th letter in the vin.....most are H code . G code being he rarest ... I have my 85 G code insured for 15,000.

10

Goto IROC-Z.com and it will tell you all about your car

905

worth $11,880

Hey I got a 1985 z28 iroc fuiel injected 5.0 clean all original only 54000 miles t tops all power windows doors mirrors Red with grey trim

Wanna put a pic and title anyone know how I can do this

20

I got a 1987 I-ROCZ z28 v8305 TPI 5 speed limited slip differential , rear disc brakes , T-tops power seats Windows and side mirrors . A.C. 16in aluminum iroc wheels

I just picked up an 85 IROC(originally black but previous owner painted it white) for $4k. 106k miles needs a little TLC (Sun damage)but everything inside works..I love her to death

5

I just purchased an 1985 IROC Z28 , black, T-roof, all power, rear disc, for $2000. Engine has been replaced with a 4 bolt main 350. Needed a tune-up and new belts, but great running now. 5 speed standard. 15 inch tires. Original aluminum wheels.194,000 km's.

It depends on the buyer ask high and take no less than 10k I have an 85 iron that came with the 5.0 liter (305 ) TPI (Tuned Port Injection).80k mileage Pulled the 305 out and dropped a 350 4 bolt main engine.borded 30 over 10.5 to 1 flat top piston 495 lift cam with roller rocker set up after market base plate (high rise intake manifold) cause the factory one is flow restricted in both the 5.0 and the 5.7 so as being able to produce more tork and meet the fuel consumption regulations of that time period. Added larger fuel injectors over sized Siamese air runners ported the plenum to mach the runners and added a larger throttle body.also changed the flow restricted air breather that fits over the radiator with 2 air filters O yay I also put a noisy Pete Jackson gear to gear drive in. The chevy small block pushes over 400 horses Kept the 700r4 tranny and had a Coan rebuild done Runs a low 13 with street tires Now with all that said I just like everyone out there with the same idea be fore warned that the F bodies with the sub frames that stops at the front of the rear axle were not designed for high horses and tork be ready to drop a lot of cash for aftermarket mods such as sub frame connectors 9 Inch rear axle hardened or thicker transmission tork arm and front strut connector/reinforcement bars. I didn't do my homework 1st just built a badd ass engine and had tyranny done also and we'll it went like this. After a few weeks of driving and getting on it I blew the stock gears out.Had them replaced with a set of aftermarket Richmond gears.The tech that changed them said he couldn't get the mesh to align perfectly and there was just a little whine but it should be okay well about 2 months later I blew out them gears I tooled it back to the same place and was pretty madd and insisted they replace it.This time the shop manager and the tech replaced them together and again couldn't get the mesh to align perfectly So upon further inspection they discovered that the tranny tork arm and the right side of the rear end was bent/twisted a little bit from all the horse power and tork Needless to say 4 years and over 10 grand later my IROC has sub frame connectors and a harden tork arm 9 Inch rear axle and aftermarket control arms. Bought my IROC in1990 from a neighbor that stored it in the winter and drove it on nice days in the summertime had only 32k mileage and I paid 5k for it.What a steel I also kept it off the roads in the winter months bony is perfect except for the front spoiler/ground effects.It now has 85k mileage rebuild was at 83k Ok to rap this up quick like with all the money i put into my IROC and the higher mileage I would take no less than 10k for it