Requesting help for driving.

Asked by Nov 02, 2016 at 11:05 AM

I am a new driver and I would like to know how to judge the width of my car. And I also cant see my bonnet at all. Please guide me is there any reference point to judge the width of the car inside of the car from the driver position so that I can judge the width of my car and avoid the crash while the car is coming from the opposite direction by knowing my car position on the road. And also please guide me how to steer the wheel correctly ,which is the best and safest and smooth way to steer the sharp turns and 90 degrees turn. And also when driving manual cars how to steer with one hand and where is the right position to hold the steering wheel when driving one hand 12 or quarter to 3.Thanks very much. With Best Regards.Please help me.My car is Daihatsu Mira 2002

10

Seat your self in a way that you can see all of the hood until you are used to it. You are far too worried about driving which makes me wonder if you are ready to drive. Lots of your questions can only be answered with demonstration.