Suggestions for locating the Person who reproduces the 1934 PE Delux Hood Orniment "SHIP" the on I saw at Good Guys July %,^,&, was made of Stainless steel. The owner to me he got his from MN.

15

Asked by Aug 12, 2013 at 02:31 PM

The owner explained to me he received his from an 84 year old man from MN.  He forgot the contact information??

7,365

Look thru Hemming's Motor News online or in print first. Then if you are out that way, the National Street Rod Association is having their annual show the first of August at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, KY. Otherwise I would say to go to the large swap meet in Hershey PA coming up in the fall or the LA Roadster show later this year. Did you look online at Craigslist ?

15

Found one! Thank You Fordtudor37 (:>

15

No photo Yet. Soon as I have it to take pick's of.