what other wheel fit my car?

15

Asked by Jan 28, 2009 at 03:24 PM

whats the wheel pattern on a 1933 plymouth?

1,385

I do not know off-hand what the bolt-pattern is on a '33 Plymouth, it is easy to find with a ruler/tape measure. the car has a 5-bolt wheel (I can see that in the picture). Just measure the distance from the center of one lugnut to the center of one lugnut across (not directly next to) it. The measurement will probably be 4.5 inches, 4.75 inches, or 5 inches. These are the most common sizes for American cars. Next you need to measure the distance from the wheel hub to the rear edge of the wheel. This is called "backspacing" and is usually measured in millimeters. You will end up with a measurement that looks like this: 5 x 4.5, 200 mm backspacing. Once you figure out your measurements, you can shop with any aftermarket wheel manufacturer to find wheels that fit your car.

what you said is right but, if the axles are from annother car or truck then throw what you said out the window. the wheel in the picture looks newer then the car.