Door mount mirror 1947 Plymouth

20

Asked by Jan 17, 2008 at 12:15 AM

I want to place a 4" peep mirror on the door of the 1947 plymouth,but I need an extended arm to be able to see traffic in back of me.I need something like a motorcycle mirror. Finding the motorcycle mirror is not the problem. I need to attached the motorcycle mirror to a bracket that slides over the top of door. The regular peep mirrors don't work, I need that extended arm to lower the mirror and the bracket that goes over the door and holds the mirror. Any suggestions   

42,925

Only thing I can think is that you will have to fabricate something. Start talking to friends who do metalworking.

20

Thank you, sorry it took so long to get back to you.