how do i list my 1980 toyota pickup for sale when your website does not recognize the model called "truck" which is how toyota designated that vehicle.?

Asked by Jul 21, 2016 at 06:59 PM

I cannot select the model from your pull down menu for my 1980 toyota
pickup truck

20

Give me as much information here on this forum as possible and I will try to give you a range of it's value.

Best Answer

1980 Toyota pickup 47000. It has been garaged for 36 years, and was basically used to haul pine straw for a corporate exec. It is a 4 x 2 and is in great shape. I am taking care of some mechanical issues related to infrequent use. But it is a gem. It is a 5 speed manual, with camper shell.