will toyota remake the '86 to fit the new generation of drifting? I hate front wheel drives!

15

Asked by Feb 18, 2009 at 01:18 AM

45

from what i've read they are. it'll probably be branded as a subaru in the states, and will have a boxer engine. due to release in 2011 i think. nissan was going to compete with them in the next-gen silvia, but due to the economic recession, they cancelled it. instead of cancelling the ridiculous infinity GT-R sedan. they were ahead of toyota too, planning to launch in 2010. dumb nissan...

15

The infinity is like a hoax... I mean whats the demographics for this car? next-gen of silvia sounds hot. The design department of subaru needs to wake up... maybe they should hire me to lead their team or something.

45

honestly i have no idea what nissan is smoking. i was looking forward to having the new silvia as my first car. *sigh*