What would be a fair price to pay for a Salvage 2002 Honda coup EX-L V6

Asked by Dec 29, 2014 at 03:54 PM

It's a Salvage do to damage in front

Check your State Laws about what needs to be done to be able to re-register a salvage title vehicle. In NJ it's a very lengthy, costly procedure. You can't just put on a new bumper and go on your way. The vehicle must be inspected, you must provide receipts for any new parts put on the vehicle and receipts plus vehicle identification numbers of doner vehicles when used parts are installed. Personally, unless it's something that I really want for a "toy", I wouldn't bother. It'll cost you the same as buying one with a clear title. HTH. -Jim