I have 95. Honda accord I changed the fuel pump and it getting gas now and will crank but still wont start. Help?

20

Asked by Mar 17, 2013 at 04:20 PM

Did you disconnect the battery terminal when you changed the pump? Think that 95 still had the outboard pump, easy to change with some fuel clamp pincers...or was it an in-tank pump?

they stopped locating it under the driver's running board area to avoid explosion during rollover...probably cost the lawyers a pretty penny that-

Okay, when you turn the key, do you here it running?...if not, there is a problem with getting power to the pump.--if yes, the fuel pressure regulator to the injectors is not happy, if because of insufficent pressure or blockage-

20

Yes. I discounted the. Battery and fuel pump wàs in the tank

they weren't as paranoid about fuel spray needing an emergency shut down in 1995, so I don't think this is the issue, besides you'd get NO power to the pump-

and did you hit it with your test light?

oy. gotta run my friend. one of these other helpful blokes will carry the baton from here, I'm sure. Just repost the question if they aren't being mindful, which you know these are just a bunch of NICE guys who are here to help you solve your problem. There is nothing in it for us except the satisfaction that you've figured out the main attraction...(rhymes..cheezy)

4,585

are you getting spark?

looking for an ignition relay---there's this~

yes....the "main" relay is the prime suspect~

40

I have a 1995 Honda accord v6 Not getting power to fuel pump . I thought it was the fuel pump had it replaced ?